International Industry Services, at Othée in the Province of Liège, offers you a service for designing spare parts for the cement industry and quarries. We have a machining workshop and a sheet metal/boiler-making workshop. Below is a summary of the capabilities offered by our workshops:
- 1 lathe of 8 metres between centres, diameter 1.2 metres
- 5 conventional lathes with digital controls
- 2 parallel lathes diameter 1.5 metres and 1.8 metres
- 1 Pégard boring machine with turntable diameter 4 metres
- 1 flat bed-type milling machine with table 3 m x 1.5 metres
- 4 conventional milling machines with digital controls
- 1 balancing machine of 4 metres between centres
Sheet metal/boiler-making workshop
We can manufacture any sheet metal part with machining to a weight of up to 10 tons.
- 2 LVD shears of 3000 x 12 mm and 3000 x 20 mm
- 1 circular cutter diameter 4000 mm, maximum thickness 8 mm
- 2 folding presses with digital controls, width 3 metres, 400 tons LVD, hydraulic, width 3 metres, 150 tons
- 3 bending machines with 4 rollers width 2 metres, maximum thickness 60 mm, width 3 metres, maximum thickness 40 mm
- 1 hydraulic profile bending machine up to U shapes of 140 mm or flat 120 x 30 mm
- 1 oxy-cutting table with 4 heads and 1 plasma head (this new machine is controlled by computer or optical reading)
- 2 radial drills
- 1 milling table 4000 x 2000 x 1500 mm
- 1 shot-blasting booth 4000 x 3000 x 2000 mm
- 1 sand-blasting booth
- 1 painting booth
- 6 automatic welding units
- 1 welding robot for production run parts
In these same workshops we also have 2 travelling gantries of 10 tons. Our staff is made up of 30 workshop staff and 4 managers.
We would like to round off our summary by emphasising that we have large stocks of sheet metal, dimensions 6000 x 1500 mm, thicknesses from 3 to 80 mm, in various materials (ST 37, ST 52.3, Creusabroi, Hardox, Fora). We also have stocks of Vautid at all times.
These stocks enable us to manufacture your parts in the shortest possible lead times!
Do not hesitate to contact us on 04 367 50 47 for any additional information.